Monday, August 13, 2012

Grimm Return

(Source)
I was beyond excited when I heard NBC was picking up Grimm for a second season.  If you'd asked me last year if I thought it would survive, my opinion was, well, grimm.  I suspected it would suffer the same fate as many NBC shows.  I predicted one season, and they'd push it off to SyFy where it would die a slow horrible death.

It survived the Friday night "Death Slot" and returns to NBC, with a prime spot after America's Got Talent.  Season 2 promises to be just as good with more storytime baddies. 

I don't know about you,  but I'm really looking forward to more of Nick's blutbad sidekick, Monroe. This season holds more exciting developments for all of our favorite characters.  Season 1's finale shocker sets up some really great story lines this season.  I can't wait!

This was by far my favorite show of last season, and it doesn't look to disappoint me this time around.

Catch the preview over at NBC.com.

Storytime is over.  Grimm is on.

JP





Edit: I absolutely despise what they did to the opening credits, what is this, The CW?

No comments:

Post a Comment