Friday, August 17, 2012

B-Ouya!

Check this out!  The Ouya, which more than exceeded its Kickstarter goal, is going to be made.  This thing is super cool!


It's an open source console, which means it will bring all kinds of innovation to the table, and give us, the users, something we want, instead of  something the developers and the suits think we do.

Beyond the idea that it can be hacked without voiding your warranty, this is an interesting concept.  I love games.  That's no secret.  All the games that will be available are going to be free to play. With that, I'm pretty much sold.  I get really bored with games quickly, and it's safe to assume that I've never played a game through until completion, unless you count max levelling and being a member of a raid group for WoW (I  don't). This is why I like the free.  I don't feel bad when I just stop playing. 


Will I be buying this?  Absolutely. Especially with the $99 price tag.

Game on.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment