Thursday, August 23, 2012

Around the Blogiverse: Wesley Crusher Evolved

(Source)
If you don't already know this, I'm a huge fan of Wil Wheaton.  I don't want to sound like a creepy stalker fan girl, but I follow him on pretty much all social media, and I regularly watch his Geek and Sundry production, TableTop.  That's how I came across the internet phenomenon that he coaxed into creation.   He tweeted a request to the interwebs to basically color in/vandalize a coloring page from the Star Trek: TNG Coloring and Activity Book . 

He has since posted lots of these onto a pinterest board called Wesley Crusher Evolved.So  much creativity.  Some are a little, uhm, questionable.  I created one, but it doesn't seem to have found it's way to Mr. Wheaton, yet.  The internet is huge and vast, and it's likely that it got lost in the universe of junk out there. It was sort of a tribute to his work in "The Guild" using some artwork from the comic, crappily pasted into Photoshop.  It's pretty embarrassing.

At any rate, I'm sure he won't mind seeing more of these floating out there in the internets, so create your own Wheaton.  It's a lot of fun, but you don't have to take my word for it.

Keep Calm and Color On.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment