Friday, September 7, 2012

Instacube!


(Source)

I was just about to head to bed, when I made the most amazing discovery on Pinterest. Instacube!

Another really awesome project funded through kickstarter.  If I haven't already said it, I love that program.  It allows creative, intuitive minds to bring their products and inventions to the market through the support of all kinds of people.  From corporations to individuals.  Amazing.  Okay, back on topic.

What is Instacube?  Basically, it's a gadget that streams instagram. I would buy it.  Why?  Because I'm obsessed with Instagram.  Don't believe me?  You obviously don't follow me on Facebook. 

(Soutce)
It looks like it has the financial backing, so there's a good chance we could see this available soon!  I'm probably a little too excited about this, but, I can't help it.  Seriously, sign me up. 

I know there are digital photo frames that can pull photos from a memory card. Don't get me wrong, they're great.  Love them.  My grandfather has one.   I do have one small issue with them.  You have to switch out memory cards and constantly update your photos.

With Instacube, you get new photos when your Instagram account does.  You can scroll through your library, your feed, all kinds of hashtags.  Want to see pics of the beach?  It can do that!

If you want to see more, their kickstarter page has a great video.  I tend to get really geeky excited about the weirdest stuff.  Sure, this will probably be a fad item, and when  Instagram goes the way of Myspace, well, I suppose I'll have to figure out a new use for this cool little box.

Now, you can have photos of your friends' lunch on your desk!  Imagine the possiblities!

JP




No comments:

Post a Comment