Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Geek Vid Roundup

The internet is full of fun and geeky things.  Here are 3 videos I've seen this week that made my inner geek squeal with joy.  Watch, and be entertained!

This has been making the rounds.  Star Wars that I Used to Know.  It's a good bet that if you haven't seen this, or heard of this, you lack geeky friends and an internet connection.


 

I discovered this fantastic parody of LMFAO's "Sexy and I know it" while killing time at lunch. Growing up with Star Tre,k this is freaking hilarious.  I especially enjoy the section with the Tribbles. Can't be Star Trek without those creepy fuzzballs.  They're trekkies and they know it, and so am I.



 

"Country Boy, Gamer Girl," features Felicia Day and some very questionable eye make up. She even wonders what she was thinking.    This girl is extremely talented, and if you don't know who she is, I am very sorry for you.  She's hilarious, and geeky without apology.  For more Felicia Day check out Geek and Sundry.  You won't be sorry!


Tune in next week for more geektastic entertainment! Same bat time, same bat channel!
JP

No comments:

Post a Comment