Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Geek Vacation

This weekend, I'll be on vacation, doing some geeky things.  Just a quickie trip, but cram packed with some seriously fun stuff!

The itinerary:
Star Wars:  Where Science Meets Imagination - A Touring exhibit which just happens to be in the area while we are. Arguably the most geeky thing we will be doing this weekend. The Museum also promises to deliver quite an interesting array of other exhibits which speak to the science nerd in me.

Wizarding World of Harry Potter (in Islands of Adventure) - When I found out that I could add on an admission to this park to my HHN ticket for only $20 I was sold. This will be my second visit, and I'm hoping it's less crowded than my initial visit in August of 2011. 
Halloween Horror Nights- As a Florida Resident, I got a deep discount on the tickets, and I've been aching to go for ages.  Once they announced a Walking Dead House, I was not missing this year. There will be other themed houses, including Alice Cooper, Penn and Teller, Gothic, Silent Hill, and Classic Monsters.  Along with the houses select rides are open, including the new Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem.  Loved that movie, and can't wait to experience some of the less "scary" aspects of the evening.

As you can see, I'm completely excited about all of this, and I'll have some write ups on them all when I return.....if I don't fall to the walkers!


JP

2 comments:

  1. Just love your article.I do invariably look over your web site for brand new articles.I am recently performing on associate app spotify hulu student
    thats going awing and special because of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using this app YouTube Studio Apk : and downloaded and playing it regularly.

    ReplyDelete